Do I Qualify?
Rental Qualifications & Standards
The following standards will be used to qualify your application for tenancy. Applicants are approved on a first come first serve basis one person/family at a time. Any incorrect information or inconsistencies on the application will result in an automatic denial of the application.
- Each person 18 years and older will need to fill out a complete application and submit a non-refundable application fee of $35. The application will not be considered with missing or false information.
- The deposit, first month’s rent, and any applicable fees will be due at least 5 business days prior to move-in via our portal or on move in day via certified funds.
Qualifications for Renters
- Valid photo identification: driver’s license, military ID, state ID, or passport
- Income requirements: The combined income of all adults living in the rental property must be at least 2 ½ times the monthly rent and fees. Proof of income, such as social security, child support, alimony, and or/spousal support must be documented. Unverifiable income will not be considered. Applications that do not meet the required income may be
considered with a qualified co-signer.
- Positive credit report: This information is pulled as part of the application process. Applicants may not provide their own credit report. Individuals with an average credit score of 600+ are required to pay a single deposit, 501-599 requires a double deposit, and those with a credit score of 500 or below are not eligible.
- Past rental history: Applicants must provide the name and contact information for their place(s) of residence for the past three years. Applicants will not be approved if they have had any evictions, defaults in lease agreements, or if they have outstanding fees with a past landlord.
- Employment history: Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have at least the last two months paystubs from current job. Paystubs from a previous job are not necessary
- If relocating with the same job, have you job transfer letter
- If newly employed, have a job offer letter showing pay and hours
- If self-employed have last year’s taxes
- If independent contractor, have last year’s 1099 or if a new job, have your contract
- We do not accept bank statements
- We do not accept Venmo, Paypal, etc as income
- Comprehensive background check: Prospective tenants will be screened against eviction history, sex offender registries, global terrorist watch lists, and national criminal databases. A criminal history will be considered and does not constitute an automatic rejection.
- Animals: Animals may be approved if they meet the following requirements:
- A good reference from the previous landlord for the pet’s behavior
- An additional animal fee is paid
- An additional amount of monthly ‘animal rent’ is agreed upon
- If your application is approved, you will be notified via email. You will have 24 hours after the notification to sign the lease. If you do not sign within 24 hours, other applicants may be considered and given the opportunity ahead of you. We are committed to offering equal housing opportunities. We do not discriminate against anyone based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, family status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.