The Overlook at Rosecrest in Herriman features an amazing community of 196 townhomes nestled in a quiet neighborhood. This neighborhood is surrounded by vast open areas, trail systems and gorgeous mountain views. The Overlook offers complete yard care and snow removal covered in full by the HOA. The Overlook has a private clubhouse, workout facilities, tot lots and a pool.
The units vary between 2 and 3 story units. They offer 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The 2 story units have attached 2 car garages. The 3 story units have an attached 1 car garage and an assigned parking space. The 4 bedroom townhomes can come with a 2 or 1 car attached garage. A mix of all the above townhomes can have finished or unfinished basements. The majority of townhomes in this community do not have basement options.
The Overlook is located just East of Mountain View Corridor and is in close proximity to two brand new schools: Providence Hall Elementary and Jr High (only one block away). Additionally, this community is located within minutes of the new Herriman recreation center.
These are just some of the Highlights in the Overlook area:
– Close to Mountain View Corridor
– Intermountain Riverton Hospital Nearby
– Numerous neighborhood parks
– 10+ miles of Trail Systems traversing the community
– Baseball Complex, Soccer Fields, and Rodeo Grounds
– Black Ridge Reservoir with 900 feet of sandy beach
– Biking trails
– Splash Pad
– Tennis Court’s
– Shopping at the Herriman Town Center
– REAL Salt Lake Practice Fields