Payton's Quarry at Rosecrest in Herriman features a gorgeous community of 132 townhomes nestled in a quiet neighborhood with amazing views of Salt Lake Valley. This neighborhood is surrounded by vast open areas, trail systems, and gorgeous mountain views. Payton's Quarry complete yard care and snow removal covered in full by the HOA.
The units vary between 3 and 4 story units. They offer 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 baths. These townhomes have an attached 1 car garage and a parking pad right behind the garage. The 4 bedroom townhomes are large 2200 plus square feet and have large living room, kitchen, and dining with 4 full bedrooms. The 3 bedroom townhomes are large with over 1900 square feet of living space with a large living room, kitchen, and walk-in closets.
The Payton's Quarry is located just East of Mountain View Corridor and is in close proximity to two brand new schools: Providence Hall Elementary and Jr High (only one block away). Additionally, this community is located within minutes of the new Herriman recreation center.
These are just some of the Highlights in the Overlook area:
– Close to Mountain View Corridor
– Intermountain Riverton Hospital Nearby
– Numerous neighborhood parks
– 10+ miles of Trail Systems traversing the community
– Baseball Complex, Soccer Fields, and Rodeo Grounds
– Black Ridge Reservoir with 900 feet of sandy beach
– Biking trails
– Splash Pad
– Tennis Court’s
– Shopping at the Herriman Town Center
– REAL Salt Lake Practice Fields